Friday, September 3, 2010

Flashback Friday - Greatest Hits Volume 1

For the month of September I am going to re-publish
what I like to call 'My Greatest Hits!'
These are my favorite past postings.
Todays Greatest Hit was originally
posted on March 6.
I hope you re-enjoy it!

'Rap this Way'
Sup peeps? I got a little somethin' for ya...
Here’s a little story I got to say
Bout young Grif at 19 days
My diapers fresh, I got milk breath
I’m wide awake and I’m cool as heck

My rappin hero is Reverend Run
Diggy and Russy are the coolest sons
I got my own blog, updatin’ my peeps
Makin’ Run proud from the Arizona streets

I’m throwin beats in the hip hop way
Growing up Griffey is gonna slay
So chill with me and catch my beat
Rappin in my swaddle and bringin’ the heat

WOOO...how you like me now?!

3 comments:

  1. you can tell he's half white...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. last pic is a little scary...what was he looking at...guh teasing her hair...we used to get that look

    ReplyDelete