Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet the Crutchers - Part 2

Here are some more pictures
of our trip to Nashville.

Getting my milkers from Grandma Ann

Aunt Prudence singing 'The Itsy Bitsy
Spider' with me.

I'm having so much fun!


I brought all my toys and made myself at home!

Snuggles with Aunt Prudence.

My 2 Nashville Aunts
Prudence and Natilan fight for
my attention!!


My mommy feeding Grandma Ann's
famous green beans - YUMMY!!!

But she must put something in those
beans that make me sleepy.
So I napped in the rocking chair with her.

Daddy and his brother took Ethen fishing.


It was his first time fishing and he caught a big one!
Daddy must be a good teacher...I can't
wait until I am big enough and he can take me!

When Ethen got home he told me
all his fishing stories. 

Nashville is so much fun!!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Griffey!! You are lucky to have such a great family!

    ReplyDelete