Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet the Crutchers - Part 1

I went on a big airplane to see my
familty in Tennessee - the Crutchers!

Here I am at take off from Phoenix.

And here I'm am when we
landed in Dallas.

Now here I am when we
took off from Dallas.

And again, landing in Nashville.

When we got to Nashville we went
to my Grandma Ann and Pops house.
I finally got to meet my family there!
Here I am with Aunt Natilan and
Ethen - my cousing who is 5.

Ethen was very excited to meet me!

We got to play together and just hang out.

I was pretty tired and had to take
a quick snooze.
My Pops is a Colts fan so
I got to sleep on his cozy blanket!

Then we went to see my Great Grandfather.
He is the only great-grandparent I have!

Back at Grandma's house I
played the piano.


 Oh my bad...do you have a request?


Oh alright, Aunt Natilan was helping me!

Man I sure am tired.  I'm crashed
out for the night.
I'll give you part 2 tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment