Monday, November 15, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things!

Did you miss me?
I have been a busy baby!
I've been on an airplane trip
to see my familty in Tennessee, had
my first play date with a real cutie,
dressed like a cow for Halloween
and was in my very first parade.  And
 on top of all that excitement,
today I am 9 months old!

Get ready for some Griffey-palooza this week
as I blog my little heart out for all my people!

First,  here are some recent shots
of me from the weekend. 

Uh - what are you doing here?

Whoa - that was fun but
I'm a little dizzy!

Back on solid ground.

Maybe I'll crawl.

Hmmmmm....

 Starting to crawl again...

 Nah - I'm good where I am!

All that playing made me hungry.
What's this?


Wait - is this a T-bone?!

 Look out!
Somebody better break me off
a piece of this - baby's gonna get
his grub on!

Welcome back - see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment