Monday, November 29, 2010

A Ho Ho Ho lot of Turkey!

I hope everyone had a happy Turkey
Day this past Thursday - I know I did!
Here is my cute family at our
Arizona Holiday (jealous much?)
Don't worry, it was a balmy 50 degrees
or so - and very windy!

My cousin Tim was in from Cali and
it was his first time to meet me.
I liked him right away because he
was wearing his St Louis Cardinal shirt
and he was just chill like me.
Do you like our goofy faces?

Kayla wanted to get in on the
goofy face action too.
Maybe it was all the turkey.

Whoa back off, no more turkey for me.
I'm just a little guy and I know my limit.
Plus, I gotta save room for my milkers!

A Thanksgiving weekend wouldn't be
complete without a little shopping
(or so mommy says).
We didn't brave the black Friday thing
but we did manage to get out and do
our best on Sunday.

Out of our way - we got stuff to buy!!

Wait a minute.  Is that fat guy in the
red suit really Santa Claus?
I've been told I need to get on
his good side and he'll bring
me the goods on Christmas.

Anything you say Santa, just please
bring me a lot of toys and
some new shoes.
I'll make sure to leave you
cookies and milkers!

Whew - that about does it for me.
It was a fun long weekend but
I gots to get some sleep!

Merry Christmas to all and to all
a GREAT night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment