Thursday, November 18, 2010

The 3 Amigos

My daddy had to best friends
growing up - Jason and Torin.
We got to visit with them when we
were in Nashville.

Here I am with Renee - Jason's wife.
She used to work with my mommy.
Daddy was Jason's wing man
when he first met my mommy
who was with Renee.  Daddy and Jason
had just moved in to their bachelor pad
and then BAM!  They met mommy and
Renee and were all married within a year.

Here I am on Ms. Sarah's lap.  She is
Jason's mom and she never thought
mommy and daddy would have me!
The other 2 kids are Hayden and John.
They are Jason and Renee's kids.

Me and Hayden.  He is definitely from Tennessee!
I think I picked up a twang from him.

 Here are me and daddy
and Jason, Hayden and John.

This is Torin.  He is so cool!
He likes to play the piano like me.

Here I am with Torin and his little
girl Tori. 

The 3 Amigos all have kids now.
Crazy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment