Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Part 2...still rumbling

Well as you can see I finally woke up...
around the start of the 2nd quarter.
I needed to stand to see all of the action.
Oh Kayla, you're so silly!


Hi Mom! Get a good picture
for the blog!

Kayla is more entertaining then basketball.

And now the train...with 2:58 left in the game,
they played the train song and apparently this is
a cue for anyone that wants to
 go on to the court and be a part of the human train.
This would never happen at a Sun's game!
Here I am with Anna and Kayla going
on to the court.

Where's Griffey?

Here I am!
Whoever heard of doing this?
And during a live sporting event?!?
I want to see them try it at a Coyotes game,
now that would be funny stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got Anna to go out on the court and dance. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete