Friday, August 6, 2010

Flashback Friday - Strolling through life!

I love my stroller.  I have the same
one as Levi and Vida McConaughey and
Sasha and Pete Schreiber.
Who are they?  Check them out
on my favorite blog (other than GUG).

Here I am in my stroller from way back
when...I was 2 weeks old!
We were at a spring training game watching
Griffey Jr play if you don't remember
these pictures...

Here I am at 7 weeks old...

Please people, I need my sleep!

This was at 16 weeks when Aunt Steph
was visiting.  Of course I had to wear
my Cubs outfit - she's a big fan!

Then finally just this week (24 if you can
believe that!).  We went for a walk
and despite the heat I was able
to fall asleep on the way home!

Mommy and daddy just strolled me right
in to the house and let me sleep
in my stroller!!

I hope you enjoyed the 'stroll'
down memory lane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment