Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you ready?

Last night I went to Guh and GT's to
watch the Titans and the Cardinals...
Monday Night Football Baby!
They talked a lot of smack pre-game
but of course our Titans pulled out the W!
I got my game face on!

I'm drooling to get in the game
and see some action!

Ok finally, I got the ball in the Red Zone!

Oh no!!! FUMBLE!!!!!

LOL I'm so funny.
I'm not really playing for real!

Now I'm the Armchair Quarterback.

Hut 1, Hut 2, Hut 3
Blue...76!  Red....92!
Seeeeeettttt....HIKE!

I guess I got the Albert Haynesworth
syndrome...I'm too pooped to continue.
Good thing I didn't sucker someone
out of his salary...I'd be just as useless.
(Someones not bitter he left)

Hope you enjoyed the GUG Football League!
And thanks GUG fans Steph and Lori G for
the new Titans Jersey.  I look good!!


1 comment:

  1. love this and loved the WIN! couldn't be cuter in his Finnegan jersey:)

    ReplyDelete