Monday, August 30, 2010

A day in the life

Yesterday was a crazy day!
Between eating and napping and
getting some excercise, I was worn
out by the time I went to bed.
Come on, I'll walk you through
a day in the life...
Here I am after eating my appetizer.
I like to snack on some fruit or veggies
now before my milkers.
Don't worry...I still get plenty of
my milkers in each day!

I'm such a big boy now, I can feed myself!

After lunch I had to have a nap.
I like some privacy so I put
my blankie over my head.
That's just how I roll.
Notice my new friend...more
on her later this week.

After my nap we went up to the park to
watch my daddy hit the softball.
I got to sit in the glove chair at the ball field.
The sun was really bright and I still
wasn't quite awake from my nap yet,
hence the glazed over look I'm sporting!
On our walk I accidentally dropped Sophie.
We had to retrace our steps to try and find her.
GT helped out in his car and we finally
found her on the sidewalk. Whew!  I can't
cut my teeth without my Sophie!

I'm was so happy to have her back!

That's about it.
I gotta get to bed, it's a school night!
Oh and by the way, you people are
NO help!  It was a 4 way tie for my
Halloween Costume.  I just gotta
figure out how to be a
Pirate/Giraffe/Bumble Bee/Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment