Monday, August 9, 2010

Are you ready to rumble?!?

We went to the Mercury game yesterday.
It was my first official live major sporting event.
You might think WNBA - lame.
It was a blast - my hometown Phoenix
Mercury are the reigning champs and
they were playing the team they beat in the
finals - the Indy Fever.
Here are some pictures....hold on there are
a lot so get ready!

Before the game with Anna and Kayla.


Giving the thumbs down to Amare...have fun in NY.

Getting Nashty...

The Coach...Alvin and the chipmunks Gentry

Silly Faces with Anna

Inside during the pre-game warm-up - we
got to sit courtside and watch.
Time out - I needed my milkers so
they were gonna have to warm-up
without me!

Just like Charlie, I bit Anna's finger.
And it hurt.
It really hurt.

Great seats, we're ready so let's
get this show on the road!

Seriously, I had my milkers so let's start this thing!

Whoops, it took too long so I fell asleep.
I slept through all the hoopla and noise.
I got skills.

Stay tuned...to be continued tomorrow.
Will I wake up to see any of the action?
Will someone buy me cotton candy?
And the mystery of how I rode the
train at the Mercury game will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment