Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a Pumpkin Patch
this weekend!!!  There were lots
of pumpkins, baby pigs, chicks, horses,
an Ostrich, corn mazes, a train and
so much more!  Enjoy my pictures.

Me and daddy entering the Corn Maze.
Mommy and her child of the corn...
SCARY!!!

At the Pumpkin Patch

I picked a pumpkin almost bigger
than I am!

 If you only know how hard it
was to get this picture!

Laying in the corn.
It got in my ears...LOL no
pun intended!

Tell me again why you put
me in the corn box?

Well it is kind of fun to play in.
If only daddy would have let
me eat it!


Under the tire...
Now on top of the tire.


Mommy, daddy and me!
 A Cuite Pie amongst the pumpkins!


I can't lift any of these things....
they are too heavy.
This is more like it - great souvenier from
our day at the pumpkin patch!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks fun Griffey...the pumpkin patch we went to was lame!

    ReplyDelete