Tuesday, October 5, 2010

G is for Griffey

There is a super awesome park
across the street from Guh's house.
Mommy took me there to play this
weekend - so much fun!
They have a circle with all the alphabet
letters so we got my picture by the 'G'.

Oh cool - I just noticed it!
No wonder Mommy made me sit here.
G is for Griffey!

I made it safely down the slide.

Ok just kidding, I'm too little to
slide down it...I'd whack my head
and knock myself out!
But it fun to dream.
I can't wait until I'm old enough.

I do get to play on the swingset though.
Don't I look thrilled?

I think I like it?

Yup...good times on the swing.
I pretty much love it.
If I could talk I'd scream
'Mommy push me higher!!'

Why you gotta ruin it by taking
this picture of my belly?
I got a case of the Dunlops.
My bellly done lopped over my pants!

Don't lie...you want to squeeze my cute
belly...I know you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment