Monday, January 3, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas....

I hope all my GUG fans had
a nice Holiday Season.  I sure did!
My first Christmas was great!
Mom and dad did not let me down.
Bonus - my school was closed all last
week and mom and dad were off
work too so we all got to chill.
Here are some Holiday pictures for you...
there are a ton so for now you get
to see Christmas Eve!
ENJOY!!

Wow look at all the balls on this tree!!

Mom said this is exactly why we
did not put one of these trees up
at our house this year!

It was mommy's year to put the angel
on Guh's tree so she let me do it!!

A Christmas clown?!
What kind of whack stuff is this?
Bring on Santa!!!

It's getting closer to my bed time...I am sleepy
but Aunt Stacy and Kayla are excited
for presents...

Ok I'm ready for my first gift.
I am the youngest so I get to
go first...that's the rule!

I hope it's not a diaper!

I know there is a bow on my head
but I am just letting mommy have her fun.

Look who got a wagon!!

Hooray - I LOVE it!  There's an
extra seat - who wants to go
for a ride?

All good boys and girls are in bed by now...
Santa is coming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment